Who shall be at RABIES!?

A place where serious discussion of Society business (like what games to buy, how to run things etc) happens. All input welcome and encouraged.

Re: Who shall be at RABIES!?

Postby Amateras » 13 Jun 2013, 06:29

Although I will be late, my attendance is pretty much ensured ^_^
I don't have time to put make-up on every day, I need that time to clean my rifle.
Amateras
Gamesmeister
Gamesmeister

Gemma Lockyer

Postby Tsuki » 21 Jun 2013, 22:07

Sooooo how did it go? Was there meat, firespinning, shirtless o'clock, leeks and general merriment? The old codger in the corner wants to see photos.

PHOTOS...

...OF LEEKS

EDIT: Also, any updates to the shopping list?
Tsuki
Committee of Yore
Committee of Yore

Postby Tontonis » 24 Jun 2013, 08:18

There was meat. Shirtless o'clock was declared at the record early time of about 12.30. And rapidly called to close by instigator Mikael. Fire was had in the form of a BBQ on account of the firespinners having either flown, driven or been otherwise too recently removed from their beds to properly consider the matter. Leeks were acquired, 2 used for consumption, the others given at the skull throne to satiate Khornes' lust for blood. Hence it only raining water, not hellfire. Merriment was less general and more applied liberally with the merriment tube. If your merriment was insufficient, please report to merriment distillation booth #2.
'What do you think of when you hear French? Romance. Italian? Lovers. Spanish? Seduction. German? Bratwurst and concentration camps. What can you do? '
Extranational artillery support. Bringing long-range radioactive doom since 2009.
Tontonis
Committee of Yore
Committee of Yore

Huggo Day

Previous

Return to Society Business