Cafe Issues

A place where serious discussion of Society business (like what games to buy, how to run things etc) happens. All input welcome and encouraged.

Re: Cafe Issues

Postby Gereon » 23 Apr 2013, 14:00

Just as a side note knowing that some people don't read the forums, but do read facebook: Could (or has) somebody put the room change over there?
Mo:X/Tu:L5R/We:X/Th:Μυθος/Fr:Scion/Sa:_/Su:X, _

Το πρόβλημα με τα εισαγωγικά στο διαδίκτυο είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορεί να ξέρει αν είναι γνήσια. – Plato
Gereon
Deposed Leader
Deposed Leader

Gereon

Postby Blank Fate » 23 Apr 2013, 15:22

Posted - cheers for the room booking, Gereon :D
It doesn't stop being magic just because you know how it works...
Blank Fate
Committee of Yore
Committee of Yore

Tom Loades

Postby ixiharri54ixi » 24 Apr 2013, 11:02

I know it is unlikely, but the union does have other rooms that can be booked, if i remember correctly there is also the clubs and socs room above the stags head that is bookable by soc's and is rather large with tables, any thoughts on trying to book that on saturdays if they are against us using the cafe? this gives the advantages we are close enough for food, but should be able to bring in our own, also the building should be open for longer since the stags is downstairs and everything...
ixiharri54ixi
I have my own dice
I have my own dice

Harri

Postby maestro » 25 Apr 2013, 10:13

I'm all for another room within the Union, since one of the biggest problems with being too far away would be lugging the cupboard games out twice weekly. I'm sure we can take a brief tour of all the candidate rooms and settle on the one we like.
Keeper of the Keys to the Very Boring Shed, Grand Visier to the Great Rabbit of Fluff, Guardian of the Seven Spheres of Fish, Master of Pocket Lint, Mister Kipling's Dubious Apprentice, Sous Chef of Horrible Concoctions and Respected Authority on Pizazz.
maestro
Committee of Yore
Committee of Yore

Rear Admiral Iain Mitchell

Previous

Return to Society Business